You have just taken your first step towards your FREE pass to a world of Teacher Talent and Support Staff - retaining control and anonymity in your searches and selection. Break the monopoly of up-front, costly advertising and recruitment fees.
Register for FREE to:
- Extend immediate invitations to selected Teachers and other staff to view vacancy details. Create your own FREE unique infomercial allowing Teachers and Support Staff to view your Schools profile and history
- Start building your very own Teacher Talent Pool by creating unlimited FREE vacancy postings
The available Teaching Talent is automatically matched and alerted to your vacancy
- Benefit from FREE online and offline advertising which drives Teacher Talent to the site
- Engage with interested candidates and pre-select using our filter question system
- FREE replacement guarantee
- Because its FREE to post vacancies and they are confidential you can test and evaluate attraction to your posts and levels of remuneration, safe in the knowledge of your anonymity
Remember it's a NO HIRE - NO FEE resourcing system because you only pay a fixed fee when you appoint - avoiding the risks of costly advertising and higher recruitment fees
"The ability to go online with no up-front cost and search relevant candidates for an existing vacancy or to pre-select for an anticipated future vacancy is a 'Win win'."
Julian Souter, Head Teacher at Holly Lodge High School College of Science, Smethwick
"The Ormiston Trust as a sponsor in the national academy strategy is seeking innovative approaches to education provision. The issue of staff recruitment mirrors the frustrations that occur with current recruitment procedures that rely upon newspapers advertising. This frequently results in high expense for advertising with no guarantee of a successful appointment. The Trust is therefore extremely enthusiastic in its support for the Teacher Talent Pool model. The model links payment to success and uses innovative approaches utilising new technology and providing reciprocal access to potential employers and employees in a totally equal opportunity environment. Ormiston will link with Teacher Talent Pool to complete its development and provide opportunities for its use by academies.”
Ian Cleland, Director Ormiston Education